Wednesday 9 December 2009

Lets get this show on the road shall we?

After the demise (read: I got too lazy to post anything) of my other blog/tumblr, 'The Benevolent of Antelopes' I thought it was about time I reinvigorated my creative flair (no laughing) and started up something a little bit different. So I switched sides and created this here blog. It'll be mainly about what's happening in the music world. With, maybe. a little of bit about fashion and/or my life. They pretty much go hand in hand these days.

So anyway, time for some music. Fenech Soler are a three-peice from somewhere in Northamptonshire, if you arn't aware of them already. Notable fans include radio 1 upstarts Jaymo & Andy George, who got them on their label (Moda Music) as well big timers Kissy Sell out and Anne Mac. This is the single out now on Moda Music its called 'Lies'

No comments:

Post a Comment