Sunday 21 February 2010

Burn The witch


Woah, last night was a biggy. well you don't turn 22 more than once. for the purposes of going out I was 22 last night and was joined by my good friends to celebrate. It's a bit hazy with memories coming back to me in fits and starts as I spend today flitting between my computer and my bed. The night started with me being fashionably late to see my new favourite band 'Fetch The Witches'. Those of you who know me, know that I liked to go and see a previous band of a few of the members of Fetch The Witches. So I wasnt going to pass up an opportunity to see their new incarnation. And I wasnt disappointed, I make no bones in saying they have an air of Radiohead about them. And hopefully last night was one of many

Check them out:

No comments:

Post a Comment